synaposophia

homologies between diverging traditions of thought

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Usable Pizza

As if Zachary's - my absolute favorite pizza - wasn't already amazing enough, last night the Solano street pizza chefs got high marks on usability. I took home a half-and-half half-baked deep dish pizza - spinach-mushroom for me and mediterranean for my companions.

With the tomatoes smearing the top of it, and all the taking out of the carefully labeled box and putting in the oven, the pizza gets turned every which way and there was a risk I might dig into a *gasp!* mediterranean piece...but no, the Zach's folks had it all figured out, and saved me before I knew I needed it. A few mushrooms decorated the top of one side of the pizza, indicative of the spinach-mushroom ingredients lurking underneath. Opposite sat an artichoke heart. Perfect!

...until you eat those pieces...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home